Women for ATSU is a membership program that provides awareness and philanthropic support to A.T. Still University.
2014 Program Awards
The Women for ATSU program annually directs the charitable gifts received from members to provide ATSU programmatic awards through a competitive process. We congratulate the recipients of the 4th annual Women for ATSU Program awards and look forward to their continued success in their endeavors. This year $18,000 has been awarded to the following programs:
- ATSU Concussion Program Mobile Outreach - $6,000.00
- Community Outreach Education in a Box – $4,250.00
- Emergency & Trauma Education – $3,500.00
- Heart Failure Project – $1,250.00
- The Looking Glass Project – $3,000.00
Sip, Savor and Socialize
Visit our Events page for complete details.
ATSU Advancement Office ~ AdvancementAz@atsu.edu ~ 480-219-6115