A life-changing membership program
Join other community-minded women and together you can make a meaningful impact on healthcare
Women for ATSU members include individuals in our community, business partners, University employees and alumni. Annual dues are pooled in a fund that members direct toward scholarships, programs, and healthcare education projects at the University.
Membership dues are a minimum of $500 annually with a special ATSU alumni rate of $250 for those who graduated within the past two years. Dues can be paid in full or in increments. The funds are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law; the University is a 501(c)3.
>> Women who are making a difference
Your investment provides…
- Student scholarship support
- Care for our community’s most vulnerable patient populations
- Academic excellence in women’s health
Membership opportunities include…
- Participation in exclusive healthcare education forums with experts in their fields
- Hands-on experiences with ATSU community health and wellness outreach events
- Networking with women of like minds and interests
Join Now… and help us make a difference!
Women For ATSU ~ commitment, connection, community